Day 61

Since I missed a few days in the Day 60 run of pictures, I thought I would make a few more posts.

I am starting to get sick of these elastics. I don't actually mind wearing them, but now that I am seeing friends more often and actually socializing, they get old. It is a bit awkward to go to the bar with elastics in, so the other night I left them out. For 7 hours. I realize this isn't great, but I am not going to be self conscious ALL night because of the bands that make me look like I have fangs.\

I thought this was a fun little survey and may help you get to know me a little more! You have to answer every question in one word. I cheated a little :)

1. Where is your cell phone? Couch
2. Your hair? Blonde
3. Your mother? Incredible
4. Your father? Frustrating
5. Your favorite food? Pasta
6. Your dream last night? None
7. Your favorite drink? Coffee
8. Your dream/goal? Family
9. What room are you in? Living
10. Your hobby? Fitness
11. Your fear? Death
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something you aren’t? Stress-free
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. Wish list item? Tattoo
17. Where did you grow up? Minnesota
18. Last thing you did? Eat
19. What are you wearing? PJs
20. Your TV? Pricey
21. Your pets? Lovely
22. Your friends? Wonderful
23. Your life? Insane
24. Your mood? Overwhelmed
25. Missing someone? Always
26. Vehicle? Saturn
27. Something you’re not wearing? Socks
28. Your favorite store? Urban Outfitters
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Today
32. Your best friend? Chrissy
33. One place that I go over and over? Alpha Chi
34. One person who emails me regularly? Momma
35. Favorite place to eat? Olive Garden





0 comments:

Post a Comment