Day 47

I think I am really running out of things to talk about, so I am going to talk about something entirely non-surgery related! I am going to share my addiction to RueLaLa, a boutique-style website that features various designer brands, vacations, jewelry, household and kitchen items at discounted prices.


Every day RueLaLa has new “boutiques” that open at 11 a.m. with a select number of items available to shoppers. You can find designer jeans for $150 off the original price, couture dresses and designer purses for ridiculously inexpensive prices. They even have men's items! Anyway, I am obsessed, so if you're into cheap (but originally expensive) items, click the 'RueLaLa' link and check it out!

Okay, thanks for listening. On to my pictures :)




2 comments:

  • Lou | July 9, 2011 at 5:44 PM

    I love rue la la too! I have bought some great things on that site, especially at the holidays. I have been reading your blog for a few weeks now, and I can't believe you don't see how stunning you look! You are too worried about every little thing as you heal (probably how I'll be too!) but as you post your pictures you look more amazing every week. I hope your pain subsides and your teeth meet soon. This is such a long process, it is difficult to go through it.

  • Anonymous | July 11, 2011 at 6:46 AM

    Thanks, Dani!!

Post a Comment