Trip to Utah

I just got back from a mini vacation to Utah!

I adored Park City. If you've never been, you should probably make a ski trip there. I was there on the first snowfall and all the Christmas lights were up and it was beautiful. I did learn that the population is only around 7,000. I am totally confused why this little gem of a town is not more highly populated.

I actually only spend one day and a night there. But I loved it.

I spent most of time in a tiny little town an hour and a half from SLC, and hiked a lot. and ate a lot. I ate much more than I hiked, because that's how I like to do things.

I worked up a research coyote. My life is kind of awesome and weird.

Also, I look ridiculous in this picture. I think this is what Utah does to you...






1 comments:

Post a Comment