HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Today has been a totally crazy day. Is it just a rule that madness must ensue when families get together for the holidays? :)

Anyhoo, the last few days have been kind of a crazy whirlwind of emotions (if you've been following my blog, I am sure you have noticed this is kind of a pattern in my life)

I am THREE WEEKS from graduation. This is the quite possibly the craziest thing I have ever typed out in my life. THREE. WEEKS.

I don't have a job yet. Meh. I know there are SO many people in the same boat as me, but it is a crazy feeling to have absolutely no clue where my life will be a month from now.

Today was a great reminder of all of the things I am so thankful to have in my life. Even with all of the craziness going on, I really am lucky to have such awesome people to spend my time with.

15 things I am thankful for this year....

1. Justin Bieber


2. Justin Bieber being on both The Today Show and The Talk yesterday.


3. My wing woman / bff Carey


4. My little nephew Jackson


5. My bank account having a comma in it because I am a rock star at saving my dollar bills while working 50 hours a week

6. My newly repainted bedroom (thanks momma!)

7. Our turkey-free Thanksgiving

8. Being 3 weeks from finishing my undergrad degree

9. My health !

10. Only having two classes this semester so I have free time to act like a normal human being (kind of)

11. My internship in the primate department at a nearby zoo (meet Jaya!)


12. Cake balls and apple crisp. Except mine looked no where near as perfect as these.


13. My sweet puppies Meeko and Charlie, and my baby hedgehog Pineapple


14. Having had the opportunity to take a trip to Utah, which turned out to be amazing

15. My sister / bff

16. My AWESOME blogger friends -- you guys are all rock stars and I am SO thankful to have each and every one of you! I have had the opportunity to get to know some of my blog followers outside of blogger, and it has been so much fun. You guys are the best!

17. The most amazing Christmas/graduation gift from my parents-- a trip to NYC in January!


18. Pinterest.com (seriously people, it makes me happy)

19. Christmas is so soon and I love every minute of the holiday season.

20. and last but so so far from least, MY MOMMA :) She is thee best. Isn't she so pretty?


HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

2 comments:

  • Nora Simone | November 24, 2011 at 7:29 PM

    Happy Thanksgiving, Dani. It's nice to see when people still remember the true meaning of holidays like today. Congrats and hooray for all of the wonderful things on your "thanks" list. NYC is sooo much fun! I go there pretty frequently so if you need ideas for things to do just ask. You're going to have a wonderful time. By the way, that orangutan is adorable (which is saying something since I usually don't like primate things). Keep up the positive attitude, Dani!

  • Anonymous | November 29, 2011 at 2:36 PM

    Great post, Dani! So wonderful you have so many things to be thankful for! You deserve them all! :-)

Post a Comment