Day 70 : Bachelorette Party Fun :)

I had quite the last few days, so I haven't been on blogger much and am trying to get all caught up! On Saturday night, I threw my sister a bachelorette party. 7 of us went downtown Minneapolis and stayed in a hotel. We had drinks in the hotel room, dinner at Hard Rock, and then out for more drinks at the bars. It ended up being such a fun night and I am so so happy for the party to have turned out so well.

Me and my big sister :)

Sunday morning I wasn't feeling great (who woulda thunk?) but I had plans to drive up to Duluth which is in northern MN to visit my best friend. Let me give everyone a little piece of advice: Don't make plans for the day after a bachelor/bachelorette party. It is a terrible idea, especially when it consists of 2.5 hours of driving during the day and more drinking that night. I stayed with her for 2 nights, 3 days, and I had soo much fun. It was so great to just get away from work and run around one of my favorite cities with my best friend. Her birthday is on Friday, so we did a bit of birthday celebrating.

I was so busy and constantly on the go for 4 days straight, and I definitely neglected wearing my elastics more than I should have. My jaw was also sooo sore the day after the bachelorette party because of all the talking I did. I spent the whole bachelorette party with them off, put them on to sleep in and wore them 1/2 of the next day, and then had them off for a good 36 hours before putting them back on. I realize this is not good, but I just had too much going on to deal with them and obviously was not going to wear them during the bachelorette party or out to dinner and drinks in Duluth. Probably not a good idea to do that again, but hey, it was nice to be band free for a little bit :)

2 comments:

  • carpe diem | August 2, 2011 at 7:19 PM

    I don't think you could be any cuter if you tried!! You look fantastic. Yay for a night free of bands! Sounds like a fun weekend! great to hear from you..

  • Molly | August 2, 2011 at 7:26 PM

    You look so great! I notice that my jaw gets really sore after talking a lot too and it starts to spasm sometimes.

    Your hair always looks so cute!! I wish I could get mine to look that good!

Post a Comment