Wedding Date

My sister has officially set her wedding date as September 3, 2011. That is going to be almost exactly three months after my surgery.

I am so frustrated, it's hard to even be happy for her. I know I am being selfish, but sometimes it's hard to help being that way. I am going to be playing a pretty huge role in the planning of this wedding, and it's just WAY too much going on at once. Balancing school, two jobs, surgery and a wedding is just going to be too much all at once. She initially told me 2013, so 6 months from now is quite the change.

I know I shouldn't be swollen anymore, but after reading so many blogs, I know that people are still dealing with healing 3 months out. Some still can't fully chew whatever they want. Some people have lopsided smiles. Wider noses. A lot of people aren't quite used to their face yet.

Sorry for all the complaints. I am just not a happy camper right now.

1 comments:

  • Brent | February 19, 2011 at 7:56 AM

    Hi Dani -
    That is a lot to working on "mid recovery" but here is the bright side...you are very young and being active will acutaly help with healing (as long as you are not getting fatigued). And, by the 3 month point, I belive that you will be feeling pretty good. The frustrating part for you may be that you won't be able to multi-task the millions of things you do right now. Maybe you can cut your multi-tasking back to 3/4 of a million things!!:)
    Keep the faith, and I hope you week gets better!
    Cheers,
    Brent

Post a Comment